Gluten Free Pizza Crust (I used Udis in this recipe)
Sauce Goddess Sweet & Spicy Sauce
Italian Cheese Blend or Grated Parmesan Cheese
- I started by baking a chicken breast in the oven preheated to 350. I placed the chicken breast in non-stick aluminum foil and added 4 TBSP of the Sweet & Spicy Sauce. The chicken baked for 30 minutes. I did this step a day in advance.
- When it came time to prepare the pizza I washed the arugula and sliced the pineapple into paper-thin slices.
- I added 4 TBSP Sweet & Spicy Sauce to the base of the pizza crust.
- I added the arugula and pineapple in a decorative pattern.
- I diced the chicken and added it as the next layer.
- I topped with cheese.
The pizza cooked in a 350 oven for 20 minutes.
While it cooked, I prepared a salad.